chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Stefane Fermigier ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject Formatting the documentation
Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011 13:37:12 GMT
Hi,

I'm trying to read this page: http://chemistry.apache.org/java/developing/guide.html

However, the formatting is completely fucked up which makes it really hard to do on screen,
an impossible on paper (because most of the lines are cut to the right). I guess that the
really long lines of verbatim text need to me cut to 80 characters or something.

I can't find the source for this text in the SVN though.

Can anyone point me to the right place ?

Regards,

  S.

http://www.nuxeo.com/ - +33 1 40 33 79 87 - http://twitter.com/sfermigier
Join the Nuxeo Group on LinkedIn: http://linkedin.com/groups?gid=43314
New Nuxeo release: http://nuxeo.com/dm54
"There's no such thing as can't. You always have a choice."