chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Hermes, Martin" <martin.her...@sap.com>
Subject RE: update PropertyIds.OBJECT_TYPE_ID
Date Wed, 31 Aug 2011 06:15:27 GMT
Hi Willy,
the property definition of the property object_type_id has according to the CMIS specification
"updatability = oncreate". This means the property value can only be updated during the create
operation of an object.
Exceptions are in this case repository specific.

Regards,
Martin

-----Original Message-----
From: Reinhardt Willy [mailto:willyreinhardt@yahoo.fr]
Sent: Dienstag, 30. August 2011 17:55
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: update PropertyIds.OBJECT_TYPE_ID

Hi,

Based on sample http://chemistry.apache.org/java/examples/example-create-update.html

I tried to update properties, it works fine for property I create like Date, String, ...

But I couldn't update the property  "cmis:objectTypeId" nothing append no error, no exception.

Code is:
CmisObject obj = this.sessionBean.getSession().getObject(documentId);
HashMap<String, Object> properties = new HashMap<String, Object>();
properties.put(PropertyIds.OBJECT_TYPE_ID, "laa:Facture");
obj=obj.updateProperties(properties);

My question:
Could I change the object type id using updateProperties ?
If not how could I update the  OBJECT_TYPE_ID ?

Thanks for your help.

Note:
- I am using Alfresco 4.0.0 as DM
- The new type can be setted (I can change it on Alfresco interface)
- Chemistry client 0.4

Willy