chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Next OpenCmis Release
Date Sun, 21 Aug 2011 10:20:31 GMT
Yes, I can try to cut a release next week, as I'm just back from holidays.

Any showstoppers the other Devs might want to point out?

Ciao!
Gab

Sent from my iPad

On Aug 18, 2011, at 6:08 PM, Florian Müller <florian.mueller@alfresco.com> wrote:

> +1
>
> There are enough interesting changes to justify a release.
>
> @Gab: Do you have time to cut a release?
>

> Florian
>

> On 18/08/2011 15:58, Schneider, Juergen wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> is there any plan for the next OpenCmis release? We would like to consume OpenCmis
in an OSGi environment, the OSGi bundles (client/server) are available in trunk , but not
released yet. Therefore I would like to ask you for releasing OpenCMIS if there are no big
issues in the current development state.