chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Weigel, Achim" <achim.wei...@sap.com>
Subject Questions about the TCK in the CMIS Workbench
Date Fri, 26 Aug 2011 13:52:48 GMT
Hi,

I have two questions about the TCK in the CMIS Workbench:

1) When I let run the test "Create and Delete Document Test" for a type with versioning I
get the following error:

UNEXPECTED_EXCEPTION: Exception: org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisNotSupportedException:
Operation not supported by the repository for this object! (AbstractSessionTest.java:144)

Unfortunately it is not clear what is going wrong here. But after several trials I found out
the following:
When I change my coding such that I add the allowed action "canSetContentStream" to documents
which are the latest version but not checked out the problem disappears. But on such documents
this operation is not allowed in our repository.

2) When I let run the tests on the cmis:document base type I get many warnings as the following:

WARNING: New document object spec compliance (AbstractSessionTest.java:361)
    WARNING: Property cmis:isVersionSeriesCheckedOut is not set! (AbstractSessionTest.java:678)

I do not understand why this is a warning for a type without versioning.

Thank you very much in advance and best regards,
Achim