chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Weigel, Achim" <achim.wei...@sap.com>
Subject Some questions about VersioningService
Date Thu, 11 Aug 2011 06:44:44 GMT
Hello,

I have some questions about the versioning service with respect to the following methods:

-       void checkOut(String repositoryId, Holder<String> objectId, ExtensionsData extension,
Holder<Boolean> contentCopied):
o       For what is the parameter contentCopied? Should it be filled by the method implementation
to indicate if the content is copied as described in the CMIS spec?
o       How could I return the ID of the private working copy to the calling framework?

-       void checkIn(String repositoryId, Holder<String> objectid...)
o       Which objectid is used here? The id of the private working copy or of the latest version?

-       void cancelCheckOut(String repositoryId, String objectId, ExtensionsData extension)
o       Which objectid is used here? The id of the private working copy or of the latest version?

Another question is, what does it mean that a private working copy is visible for a user.
How is it accessible. As far as I see you can access an private working copy only by its ID.
But if you have access to a document how could you find out the ID of its private working
copy?

Thank you very much in advance and best regards,
Achim