chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Владимир Лукьянович <vladimir.lukyanov...@mainsoft.by>
Subject Problem with moving an object
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 09:50:28 GMT
Hi,

When I try to move object by means of a method move, in a directory
targetFolderId the copy of my object is located, and in a directory
sourceFolderId the object remains.
If I carry out changes from one of copies of the given object the same
changes occur and to the second copy of this object.
But I expected that at method performance move there will be a moving of
object to all versions from a directory sourceFolderId in a directory
targetFolderId, and the original object with all versions sourceFolderId
will be removed from a directory.

Why it occurs, and as I can realize moving of object with all its
versions in other directory? I can something not so I do?

Listing:

FileableCmisObject fileableCmisObject = sourceDocumentId.move(
                         sourceDocumentId.getParents().get(0),
targetFolderId);

when: sourceDocumentId - object of type Document (moved object)
             targetFolderId - object of type Folder (target folder)

Thanks

--
Best regards, Vladimir Lukyanovich
"Mainsoft", QA