chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: CMIS and Lucene
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 12:22:08 GMT
Hi Pergiorio,

do you have a code piece that I can take a look at? What is your client API? Do you connect
to Chemistry client API (chemistry-opencmis-client-api)? Or perhaps you can grab the query
sent from the log file?

Thanks Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Piergiorgio Lucidi [mailto:piergiorgiolucidi@gmail.com]
Sent: Mittwoch, 3. August 2011 13:22
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: Re: CMIS and Lucene

Hi Jens,

I contributed to the Apache ManifoldCF (ex Lucene Connector Framework)
project implementing the CMIS Connector using OpenCMIS 0.4.0.

Now I'm working on integration test trying to use the OpenCMIS InMemory
Repository that is available from Apache Chemistry ;)

I have some problems because now I'm finishing my test implementation but it
seems that I can't execute queries on the InMemory Repository, it returns a
null string in the convertStatusCode method.

The CMIS Repository Connector that I implemented for ManifoldCF has a job
parameter that is the CMIS Query, this parameter is used by agents to select
all the contents that needs to be indexed on the Output Connector (for
example Apache Solr).
Without a query feature exposed by the InMemory Repository I can't test the
connector in the right way.

I tried to use the latest version of the InMemory Repository
(0.5.0-SNAPSHOT) but with the same result.

Have you got any ideas to solve this problem?
Thank you for your support.

Regards,
Piergiorgio

--