chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From MeriƧ Taze <meric...@hotmail.com>
Subject How can i handle with properties in owl file with CMIS?
Date Wed, 13 Jul 2011 10:33:50 GMT

Hi,I'll ask a few questions..I'm trying to read and parse an owl file, then I want to add
it repository. When i try it with JCR, i use nodetype, node, property and jackrabbit repository,
and everything was ok. However, when i use CMIS i got lots of problems. For nodetype and nodes,
i'm using class, folder and documents in CMIS, but I can not find how to handle with properties.
Firstly, i try fileshare and inmemory repository, but they don't support relationships. Then,
i use alfresco. It supports relationships. However, i can use only specific target and source
type. Lastly, i try nuxeo. Again i can not do what I want. My questions are How can i handle
with property in owl file with CMIS? For each property i must add a new relationship or relationshiptype?I
think i must create relationshiptype for classes and relationships for individuals, but i
don't know how since each repository use its own relationship restriction.