chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From MeriƧ Taze <meric...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: How can I add document to fileshare repository
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:37:31 GMT

thanks a lot. Well, how can I create an object-type property? For example i have two documents
doc1 and doc2 and a property 'prop' whose source is doc1, target is doc2. How can i create
a relation btw them? There is no topic about this in documentation part. I found an example
on net,
Map<String, Serializable> relProps = new HashMap<String, Serializable>();
        relProps.put("cmis:sourceId", doc1.getId());
        relProps.put("cmis:targetId", doc2.getId());
        relProps.put("cmis:objectTypeId", "R:cmiscustom:assoc");
        session.createRelationship(relProps, null, null, null);However, i could not do that,
and again it says repository does not support relationships in fileshare repository's page.My
questions are:How can i create relationships?If above code is almost true, where can i write
property name 'prop' ?
> Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:54:22 +0100
> From: florian.mueller@alfresco.com
> To: dev@chemistry.apache.org; meric101@hotmail.com
> Subject: Re: How can I add document to fileshare repository
>
> Hi,
>
> Since the FileShare repository doesn't support versioning, the versioning state enum
in createDocument() MUST be set to NONE.
> Any other versioning state (including the default value) will return an error.
>

> - Florian
>

> On 11/07/2011 09:46, - MeRiC - wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > I'm trying to add document to fileshare repository but i'm getting an error which
says conflict. I did whatever documentation says, i can create folder but can't create document.
In chemistry's site it says The repository  does not support document versions. If it means
i can not create document, how can I make it allowable?