chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Florentine, George" <George.Florent...@flatironssolutions.com>
Subject RE: cookie support in 0.4.0
Date Fri, 08 Jul 2011 13:51:08 GMT
Florian, the HTTP Set-Cookie message coming back from SP looks like this:

Set-Cookie: WSS_KeepSessionAuthenticated={e5a6caaf-581c-4c26-aa12-0489087b7ec1}; path=/

Looks ok to me... Can you point me at the place in OpenCMIS where cookies are set? I can look
at that code in the debugger and see what's going on.  Maybe I've got some setup in my environment
that is preventing the CookieManager class and the OpenCMIS code from playing nice with each
other...

thx,

---

George Florentine