chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Naresh Bhatia <bhat...@comcast.net>
Subject Connecting to CMIS repository via https
Date Thu, 28 Jul 2011 21:31:44 GMT
I am trying to connect to a CMIS repository via https. The server uses a
test certificate. When I connect via the browser, it warns that "The site's
security certificate is not trusted!". However I can ignore the warning and
proceed anyway. Is it possible to do something similar with OpenCMIS?
Currently it is giving me the following exception:

org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.commons.exceptions.CmisConnectionException:
Cannot access
https://localhost:8443/alfresco/service/cmis?repositoryId=df9d48f6-a276-4e5b-8168-1175a672a9fc:
sun.security.provider.certpath.SunCertPathBuilderException: unable to find
valid certification path to requested target
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.HttpUtils.invoke(HttpUtils.java:184)
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.HttpUtils.invokeGET(HttpUtils.java:60)
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.read(AbstractAtomPubService.java:484)
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.AbstractAtomPubService.getRepositoriesInternal(AbstractAtomPubService.java:652)
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.spi.atompub.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfo(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:62)
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.bindings.impl.RepositoryServiceImpl.getRepositoryInfo(RepositoryServiceImpl.java:69)
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionImpl.connect(SessionImpl.java:581)
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.client.runtime.SessionFactoryImpl.createSession(SessionFactoryImpl.java:61)

Thanks.
Naresh