chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Christopher Cheng <christopher.sw.ch...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: how to make SessionFactory spring friendly?
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2011 18:05:10 GMT
so you mean one single session could be used to serve all requests for a
single webapp?

I am using Struts2 as the frontend, Alfresco as the backend for content
repository, chemistry opencmis to get documents from one of the spaces
(folders)

To simplify development, I am trying to get opencmis session directly from
spring with WebApplicationContext in freemarker/struts2 actions/jsp, just
want to make sure that I can simply get an opencmis session instead of
sessionFactory from spring for all requests and for all users