chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephan Klevenz" <step...@klaeff.de>
Subject RE: OSGi Bundles for InMemroy Server
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 15:47:39 GMT
Hi Jens,

a first version of changes is available here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/opencmis/branches/server-osgi-enablement/chemistry-opencmis-server/

Actually I did split the WAR artifacts into a JAR and a WAR artifact where
the JAR gets an OSGi MANIFEST.MF.
It's not yet finished, because I have to check and test the correctness of
all import and export package entries of the bundles and also the
dependent libraries.

After this is done I can provide documentation how to use InMemory server
within a OSGi runtime.

Regards,
Stephan