chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Weigel, Achim" <achim.wei...@sap.com>
Subject AW: AW: VersioningService.getAllVersions has a parameter objectId
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 08:49:13 GMT
Hi Florian,

no I use two different ones. Might it be possible that the VersioningServiceImpl class does
this confusion. Also here we are using version 0.4?

Regards,
Achim

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: Florian Müller [mailto:florian.mueller@alfresco.com]
Gesendet: Monday, July 25, 2011 10:29 AM
An: Weigel, Achim
Cc: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Betreff: Re: AW: VersioningService.getAllVersions has a parameter objectId

Hi Achim,

That's rather unlikely. The AtomPub binding does not transmit the version series id over the
wire.
Do you use the same value for the object id and the version series id?

Florian

On 25/07/2011 07:30, Weigel, Achim wrote:
> Hi Florian,
>
> I'm currently working with the CMIS workbench version 0.4 using the atom pub binding.
In the debugger I found out, that the object id parameter is set as you explained but with
the version series id as its value. Might this be possible?

> Best Regards,
> Achim

The object id in this case is null.
> The same call through AtomPub is done with a document within the version series. The
version series id is null and the object id is the document id. The repository connector implementation
has to derive the version series id from this document.

> Florian
>

> On 22/07/2011 13:59, Weigel, Achim wrote:
>> Hello,
>>
>> the method VersioningService.getAllVersions has a parameter objectId I do not understand.
Which ID is provided here, the ID of the latest version or only the ID of some element of
the version series. The corresponding description of this method in the CMIS specification
does not list such a parameter.