chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: AW: AW: VersioningService.getAllVersions has a parameter objectId
Date Mon, 25 Jul 2011 11:13:09 GMT
Hi Achim,

It is now fixed in 0.5.0. (See issue CMIS-403 [1].)

Cheers,

Florian

[1] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-403

On 25/07/2011 10:12, Florian Müller wrote:
> Hi Achim,
>
> You have discovered an asymmetry. The version-history link generated by the OpenCMIS
server doesn't match the input that getAllVersions() expects.
> I'll have a closer look at the code, open issue and correct it.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Florian
>

> On 25/07/2011 09:49, Weigel, Achim wrote:
>> Hi Florian,
>>
>> no I use two different ones. Might it be possible that the VersioningServiceImpl
class does this confusion. Also here we are using version 0.4?

>> Regards,
>> Achim

binding. In the debugger I found out, that the object id parameter is set as you explained
but with the version series id as its value. Might this be possible?

>>> Best Regards,
>>> Achim

specification. The object id in this case is null.
>>> The same call through AtomPub is done with a document within the version series.
The version series id is null and the object id is the document id. The repository connector
implementation has to derive the version series id from this document.

>>> Florian

not understand. Which ID is provided here, the ID of the latest version or only the ID of
some element of the version series. The corresponding description of this method in the CMIS
specification does not list such a parameter.