chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: VersioningService.getAllVersions has a parameter objectId
Date Fri, 22 Jul 2011 14:22:11 GMT
Hi Achim,

There is small difference between the two bindings which is the reason for this extra parameter.
The Web Services binding provides a version series id as defined in the CMIS specification.
The object id in this case is null.
The same call through AtomPub is done with a document within the version series. The version
series id is null and the object id is the document id. The repository connector implementation
has to derive the version series id from this document.

Florian

On 22/07/2011 13:59, Weigel, Achim wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the method VersioningService.getAllVersions has a parameter objectId I do not understand.
Which ID is provided here, the ID of the latest version or only the ID of some element of
the version series. The corresponding description of this method in the CMIS specification
does not list such a parameter.