chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: OSGi Bundles for InMemroy Server
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 08:52:34 GMT
Hi Stephan,

While you are doing that, could you also document the necessary steps?
I can imagine other server framework users want to do something similar.

Cheers,

Florian

On 14/07/2011 09:35, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:
> Hi Chemistries,
>
> I have started to work on OSGi bundelization of the OpenCmis server parts and in special
I would like to run the InMemory server as bundle in Eclipse target runtime. In detail I would
like to separate code from InMemory server WAR packaging and create a OSGi bundle for the
code part.