chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: How can I add document to fileshare repository
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 10:54:19 GMT
The FileShare repository doesn't support relationships. There is nothing in a file system that
maps to CMIS relationships.
This repository is meant to be a code example for repository connectors. It is not meant to
be used by real applications.

- Florian

On 11/07/2011 11:37, Meriç Taze wrote:

> thanks a lot. Well, how can I create an object-type property? For example i have two
documents doc1 and doc2 and a property 'prop' whose source is doc1, target is doc2. How can
i create a relation btw them? There is no topic about this in documentation part. I found
an example on net,
> Map<String, Serializable>  relProps = new HashMap<String, Serializable>();
>          relProps.put("cmis:sourceId", doc1.getId());
>          relProps.put("cmis:targetId", doc2.getId());
>          relProps.put("cmis:objectTypeId", "R:cmiscustom:assoc");
>          session.createRelationship(relProps, null, null, null);However, i could not
do that, and again it says repository does not support relationships in fileshare repository's
page.My questions are:How can i create relationships?If above code is almost true, where can
i write property name 'prop' ?
>> Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2011 09:54:22 +0100
>> From: florian.mueller@alfresco.com
>> To: dev@chemistry.apache.org; meric101@hotmail.com
>> Subject: Re: How can I add document to fileshare repository
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> Since the FileShare repository doesn't support versioning, the versioning state enum
in createDocument() MUST be set to NONE.
>> Any other versioning state (including the default value) will return an error.
>>

>> - Florian
>>

>> On 11/07/2011 09:46, - MeRiC - wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I'm trying to add document to fileshare repository but i'm getting an error which
says conflict. I did whatever documentation says, i can create folder but can't create document.
In chemistry's site it says The repository  does not support document versions. If it means
i can not create document, how can I make it allowable?