chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: How can I add document to fileshare repository
Date Mon, 11 Jul 2011 08:54:22 GMT
Hi,

Since the FileShare repository doesn't support versioning, the versioning state enum in createDocument()
MUST be set to NONE.
Any other versioning state (including the default value) will return an error.

- Florian

On 11/07/2011 09:46, - MeRiC - wrote:

> Hi,
>

> I'm trying to add document to fileshare repository but i'm getting an error which says
conflict. I did whatever documentation says, i can create folder but can't create document.
In chemistry's site it says The repository  does not support document versions. If it means
i can not create document, how can I make it allowable?