chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: OSGi Bundles for InMemroy Server
Date Thu, 14 Jul 2011 21:44:51 GMT
Maybe naive, but do we really need a separate project for this? Isn't there a way to generate
both versions out of one pom.xml?

-----Original Message-----
From: Klevenz, Stephan [mailto:stephan.klevenz@sap.com]
Sent: Donnerstag, 14. Juli 2011 10:36
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: OSGi Bundles for InMemroy Server

Hi Chemistries,

I have started to work on OSGi bundelization of the OpenCmis server parts and in special I
would like to run the InMemory server as bundle in Eclipse target runtime. In detail I would
like to separate code from InMemory server WAR packaging and create a OSGi bundle for the
code part.

If there are no objections then I will start development in a separate branch and open a JIRA
feature issue for that.

Regards,
Stephan