chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.4.0 (RC1)
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 00:33:46 GMT
Fixing a minor copy-paste leftover while casting my vote:

On Jun 25, 2011, at 6:18 PM, Gabriele Columbro wrote:

> Hi Chemists,
> I finally found some time to push out the 0.4.0 release of OpenCMIS. Apologies for the
delay, it took me some time to find a slot and fix the release process for good.

> Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.4.0-RC1 is available and ready for your testing and voting.

<snip/>

> Please cast your votes!
>
> [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.3.0

As per thread title, this should obviously be:

[ ] +1 Release this package as Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.4.0

I hereby cast my +1 for releasing OpenCMIS 0.4.0.

Thanks,
Gab