chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Naresh Bhatia <bhat...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Understanding the CMIS spec
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 00:58:09 GMT
Thanks Ryan. I was using Alfresco just as an example. I was rather hoping
that this would be a common use case handled by the CMIS/OpenCMIS and I
would be able to do this in a platform agnostic way. But may be that's not
true.

BTW, is there any extension mechanism in CMIS to add adhoc properties?

Thanks.
Naresh