chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Naresh Bhatia <bhat...@comcast.net>
Subject Re: Understanding the CMIS spec
Date Wed, 01 Jun 2011 01:10:26 GMT
Forgot to mention that cmis:createdBy returns the username in case of
Alfresco instead of first and last name - that doesn't work for me. Sorry to
comment on implementation specifics again, but just wanted to clarify that I
was hoping for a platform agnostic way to do this.

In any case, I will direct future platform specific questions to Alfresco
forums. Hopefully some of this stuff is configurable.

Thanks again for your help.

Naresh