chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jakub Liska <liska.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: JCR bridge - properties and Mixin Proposal
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:56:05 GMT
Thanks Michael, I was into cmis a few months ago so I forgot a lot.

I suppose that I'd have to implement custom JcrRepository (some
additional get(Property) methods) and add my custom mixin properties
via TypeManager ... but JcrServiceFactory isn't made for custom
JcrReposetories and JcrRepository is final ....On the client side I
would just supply those properties right ?