chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From David Caruana <david.caru...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS Client API Developer's Guide
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:55:02 GMT
Hi Gab,

My feeling is that we should concentrate on releasing 0.4.0 with its current set of deliverables.

The docs although fairly complete, are still in their infancy, and it would be good to first
include them in the Chemistry website to exercise them.

We can then look to include them in 0.5.0, which I hope would follow on fairly shortly.

Dave

On 14 Jun 2011, at 09:30, Gabriele Columbro wrote:

> Hey guys,
>
> kudos this effort. And got Florian's latest email while drafting this one :)
>
> So I got a question (as I'm preparing the 0.4.0 release package): does it make sense
to include this in the release (i.e. docs package / site)?

the chemistry-opencmis-server archetype at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-243)
> - reference this jar from the developer guide
> - add the developer guide HTML in the chemistry-opencmis-docs package / on the site
>
> WDYT?
>
> Ciao,
> Gab
>
> PS:
> I count to release today so would be good to have your feedback soon or otherwise we
can push it back to the next one!

> On Jun 10, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Florent Guillaume wrote:
>
>> Very nice, thanks.
>>
>> Florent
>>
>> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 4:54 PM, Florian Müller
>> <florian.mueller@alfresco.com> wrote:
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> You may have noticed the JIRA issue CMIS-388 [1], which contributes an OpenCMIS
Client API Developer's Guide.
>>> It has been written by Tim Raff, an API Programmer/Writer at Alfresco. Tim agreed
to complete and maintain this guide if the Chemistry project wants it.