chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.4.0 (RC1)
Date Sun, 26 Jun 2011 19:13:10 GMT
-1

- The README.txt in the source package says that OpenCMIS is an
incubator project. We should avoid confusions and correct that.

- The scm links in the master pom.xml point to
chemistry-opencmis-0.4.0-RC1. Shouldn't they point to
chemistry-opencmis-0.4.0?

Sorry, Gab, for not spotting this earlier.

Florian

On 26/06/2011 01:33, Gabriele Columbro wrote:
> Fixing a minor copy-paste leftover while casting my vote:
>
> On Jun 25, 2011, at 6:18 PM, Gabriele Columbro wrote:
>
>> Hi Chemists,
>> I finally found some time to push out the 0.4.0 release of OpenCMIS. Apologies for
the delay, it took me some time to find a slot and fix the release process for good.