chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: OpenCmis server implementatrion: who checks the type model
Date Thu, 16 Jun 2011 10:53:05 GMT
Hi Achim,

The OpenCMIS server framework does not do any model checks.
The TypeValidator class in the support package is a helper that you can use to implement your
own type checks.

Florian

On 16/06/2011 11:45, Weigel, Achim wrote:
> Hello,
>
> we are currently implementing an OpenCmis server and found the class TypeValidator. Currently
we do not know if we have to implement a model check by our self using this class (e.g. when
creating a new document) or if this is done by the OpenCmis server framework?