chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mdue...@apache.org>
Subject Re: JCR bridge - properties and Mixin Proposal
Date Wed, 15 Jun 2011 12:35:46 GMT

Hi,

I don't know about the state of that proposal. However as I stated on
Stackoverflow [1] properties which due not have a correspondence in CMIS
are not mapped. If you need to support other JCR node types than the
ones currently supported by the JCR bridge, you have to hack the code. I
can provide some pointers if necessary.

Michael

[1]
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/6352030/how-much-does-cmis-specification-cover-jcr-specification/6357465