chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.4.0 (RC1) (CANCELED)
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2011 06:59:12 GMT
Hi Florian,

thanks for spotting this. I will re-run the release now, find my comments interleaved:

On Jun 26, 2011, at 9:13 PM, Florian Müller wrote:

> -1
>
> - The README.txt in the source package says that OpenCMIS is an incubator project. We
should avoid confusions and correct that.

I don't know why that README.txt is still in there. Anyways for now removed the reference
to incubation.

> - The scm links in the master pom.xml point to chemistry-opencmis-0.4.0-RC1. Shouldn't
they point to chemistry-opencmis-0.4.0?

No, until we release the final version (this is done automatically by the maven-release-plugin).
Then I'll take care of changing them upon successful release.

HTH,
Gab

> Sorry, Gab, for not spotting this earlier.
>
> Florian
>

> On 26/06/2011 01:33, Gabriele Columbro wrote:
>> Fixing a minor copy-paste leftover while casting my vote:
>>
>> On Jun 25, 2011, at 6:18 PM, Gabriele Columbro wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Chemists,
>>> I finally found some time to push out the 0.4.0 release of OpenCMIS. Apologies
for the delay, it took me some time to find a slot and fix the release process for good.