chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject What's the status with the 0.4 release?
Date Fri, 10 Jun 2011 06:24:01 GMT
Hi folks,

what are the current plans to go forward with our next release?

The main reason I ask is that I have implemented the full-text-search in the parser. As these
are several hundred lines of new/changed code there is of course some risk to break things.
Therefore I would prefer to commit this after the release but on the other side I would like
to keep the time having uncommitted changes to SVN as short as possible.

Jens