chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS Client API Developer's Guide
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2011 08:30:24 GMT
Hey guys,

kudos this effort. And got Florian's latest email while drafting this one :)

So I got a question (as I'm preparing the 0.4.0 release package): does it make sense to include
this in the release (i.e. docs package / site)?

I think it's quite mature. If you agree, I could:

- commit the samples (@Florian: can we get the latest version on the issue?)
- release them as a chemistry-opencmis-samples JAR as part of the 0.4.0 (also maybe with the
chemistry-opencmis-server archetype at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-243)
- reference this jar from the developer guide
- add the developer guide HTML in the chemistry-opencmis-docs package / on the site

WDYT?

Ciao,
Gab

PS:
 I count to release today so would be good to have your feedback soon or otherwise we can
push it back to the next one!

On Jun 10, 2011, at 5:50 PM, Florent Guillaume wrote:

> Very nice, thanks.
>
> Florent
>
> On Fri, Jun 10, 2011 at 4:54 PM, Florian Müller
> <florian.mueller@alfresco.com> wrote:
>> Hi all,
>>
>> You may have noticed the JIRA issue CMIS-388 [1], which contributes an OpenCMIS Client
API Developer's Guide.
>> It has been written by Tim Raff, an API Programmer/Writer at Alfresco. Tim agreed
to complete and maintain this guide if the Chemistry project wants it.