chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Klevenz, Stephan" <stephan.klev...@sap.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS Roadmap
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 18:08:08 GMT
Hi,

I would like to come back to Florians roadmap proposal to trigger a new 0.4.0 release. Time
is mature, a lot of bugfixes were done, Apache Retreat is behind us, CMIS F2F takes place
right now and CMIS 1.1 comes to front.

Is there anything that hinders us from having a new release?

Here is a sorted JIRA filter on open issues.

https://issues.apache.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?sorter/field=fixVersions&sorter/order=ASC

CMIS-240 is only a wish.
CMIS-369 will close soon after testing.

I also would like to ask Gab if you can support in release operation?

WDYT?

Regards,
Stephan