chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Cruttenden <scrutten...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject OpenCmis JCR allow access to JCR repository instance
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 14:29:38 GMT
Hi,

I am looking to use the CMIS JCR bridge.

Is it possible to pass an already created Jackrabbit repository into the JcrServiceFactory
rather than let it create one based on a config file? I ask this because our current Jackrabbit
repository has our own node type definitions setup against it, which is done after the repository
is created. Currently the OpenCMIS JCR bridge does not allow access to the JCR repository
that it creates.

Also I have a need for testing purposes to access the Jackrabbit repository created by OpenCMIS.
It would be good if my test cases could have access to it so that I can prove that our Jackrabbit
repository is behaving as it should when being accessed via CMIS.

Sam