chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Dürig <mic...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenCmis JCR allow access to JCR repository instance
Date Tue, 17 May 2011 15:03:02 GMT

Sam,

Have a look at the class parameter in the repository.properties file of
the chemistry-opencmis-server-jcr module. That parameter specifies the
class name of a CmisServiceFactory. The default value is
org.apache.chemistry.opencmis.jcr.JcrServiceFactory. JcrServiceFactory
has a protected method acquireJcrRepository() which in the default
implementation creates a repository based on the passed parameters. You
can override this method in a custom implementation and return whatever
JCR repository you like.

Another approach is to use a remote JCR repository (i.e. via DavEx) and
configure the connection parameters in repository.properties. Have a
look at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2dav.Jcr2davRepositoryFactory for details.

Michael