chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <colum...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS Roadmap
Date Wed, 25 May 2011 19:07:12 GMT
Hey guys,

I'm up for a weekend 0.4.0 release, most likely Sunday will give me time since Italian football
championship is finally done :)

I will add the JCR bridge to the release packages and also (tentatively) try to set up a procedure
for automatic deployment upon release of Javadocs to the Apache CMS (could do with maven wagon-webdav).

I'd then suggest to commit any leftover before Sat!

HTH,
Gab

On May 25, 2011, at 8:08 PM, Klevenz, Stephan wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I would like to come back to Florians roadmap proposal to trigger a new 0.4.0 release.
Time is mature, a lot of bugfixes were done, Apache Retreat is behind us, CMIS F2F takes place
right now and CMIS 1.1 comes to front.