chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jens Hübel <jhue...@opentext.com>
Subject RE: OpenCMIS Roadmap
Date Wed, 18 May 2011 05:59:15 GMT
Sounds good to me in general. A few comments:
- For 1.0 additionally complete the parser including search expressions and escaping rules
according to errata
- There are a few outstanding documentation pages (OSGI, operationContext, ...). Before the
next release we either should have some content there or remove the pages. Imho we should
not release documentation containing "to be done".

Jens

-----Original Message-----
From: Florian Müller [mailto:florian.mueller@alfresco.com]
Sent: Dienstag, 17. Mai 2011 21:32
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Subject: OpenCMIS Roadmap

Hi all,

I would like to propose an OpenCMIS roadmap:

- Release 0.x.0 versions every 2-3 months, regardless of what we have done, and release 0.4.0
immediately.
- Complete the Browser Binding (CMIS 1.0 scope, client and server) and the JCR Bridge and
then release 1.0.0. (Late summer?)
- In parallel, start OpenCMIS 2.x in a new branch when the CMIS 1.1 draft is stable enough
to be implemented. (In a few months?)
  OpenCMIS 2.x should support CMIS 1.0 and CMIS 1.1

What do you think?

Florian