chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE][RESULT] Release Apache Chemistry OpenCMIS 0.3.0 (RC1)
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 01:22:37 GMT
Thanks for taking time to validate the release.

And sorry for not having wrapped up the vote earlier (I'm on travel
and needed some concentration / connection to get this done properly).

The vote passes as follows:

+1 Jens Hubel
+1 Stephan Klevenz
+1 Florent Guillaume
+1 Florian Muller

I will proceed with updating the site, distribution of packages and
then announce the release @announce.
I'd ask you to double check the main site in a few hours to see if I
missed some update.

Great job guys!
Gab