chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florent Guillaume ...@nuxeo.com>
Subject query qualifiers
Date Fri, 22 Apr 2011 15:28:42 GMT
Hi,

I'm updating some of the OpenCMIS server-side query parsing code to
properly validate qualifiers in IN_TREE, IN_FOLDER and CONTAINS.

Could someone confirm my understanding that these are legal:
  SELECT Title FROM BookType WHERE IN_TREE(BookType, 'foo')
  SELECT Title FROM BookType B WHERE IN_TREE(B, 'foo')
  SELECT Title FROM BookType B WHERE IN_TREE(BookType, 'foo')
  SELECT B1.Title FROM BookType B1 JOIN BookType B2 ON ... WHERE
IN_TREE(B1, 'foo') OR IN_TREE(B2, 'bar')
  SELECT B.Title FROM BookType B JOIN MyDocType D ON ... WHERE
IN_TREE(MyDocType, 'foo')

And these are illegal due to ambiguous qualifier use:
  SELECT B1.Title FROM BookType B1 JOIN BookType B2 ON ... WHERE
IN_TREE(BookType, 'foo')
  SELECT BookType.Title FROM BookType A JOIN BookType B ON ...

Should this be legal?
  SELECT BookType.Title FROM BookType A JOIN BookType ON ...

Florent