chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: OpenCMIS 0.3.0 Docs Zip Download Broken Link
Date Fri, 08 Apr 2011 19:15:02 GMT
Thanks for pointing that out. I have fixed the links.

Cheers,

Florian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Randy Speakman" <randy.speakman@fmr.com>
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Sent: Friday, April 8, 2011 8:00:06 PM GMT +00:00 GMT Britain, Ireland, Portugal
Subject: OpenCMIS 0.3.0 Docs Zip Download Broken Link

Hi,

It looks like the link to download the zip archive of the 0.3.0 javadocs is broken. The link
refers to the file chemistry-opencmis-0.3.0-docs.zip, but on the mirrors that I tried, the
file is actually named chemistry-opencmis-dist-0.3.0-docs.zip. I was still able to download
the docs by browsing the directory, so I am all set.  I just wanted to let someone know about
the link issue.

Thanks,

Randy