chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Different result with same query but other OpenCMIS version
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:44:01 GMT
No, Alfresco uses a different parser.
If the CMIS query didn't change and the repository implementation didn't change, only the
interpretation of the results can be different on the client side. But we haven't touched
that code for quite a while.

Florian

On 20/04/2011 11:37, Jens Hübel wrote:
> Does the Alfresco implementation use the opencmis query parser? Even that should not
have been changed with the exception of a few minor patches. Is there a chance to find out
what native queries are generated from the CMIS one?

> Jens

same query I used before returns an incorrect result.

> I have a custom document type (park:document) and a park:employeeDocument aspect.
>
> When I execute the following query using OpenCMIS 0.2.0-incubating I have one document
as a result (correct). If I execute the same query using OpenCMIS 0.3.0 then there are no
documents returned.