chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: different instances
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2011 08:49:46 GMT
Hi Sebastian,

Yes, you can have as many CMIS clients in one server as you like. The session objects are
isolated from each other.
Please check your client configuration. OpenCMIS can't parse the AtomPub service document.
Either the server is not up or you are using a wrong URL.

Is your repository deployed in the same Tomcat? If so, please check the start up order. If
your application starts before the repository is up and ready, you get this exception.

- Florian