chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Florian Müller <florian.muel...@alfresco.com>
Subject Alfresco OpenCMIS Extension
Date Fri, 01 Apr 2011 11:27:16 GMT
Hi all,

You have probably heard about the Alfresco OpenCMIS Extension. It has been mentioned a few
times on this mailing list. It's hooks into OpenCMIS and provides access to Alfresco aspects
via CMIS.

We have now found a final home for this project on Apache Extras [1] and we would like to
set a link to this project from the Chemistry website.
There is already a page that deals with repository specifics [2]. We would like to change
the sentiment of this page from "known issues" to "general repository hints" and add a few
line about Alfresco there. If we do that, it would also make sense to set a link from the
download page to this page. It might help first-time users to get started.

Any objections?

Thanks,

Florian

[1] http://apache-extras.org/p/alfresco-opencmis-extension/