chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Geert Vanheusden <g.vanheus...@aca-it.be>
Subject Re: Different result with same query but other OpenCMIS version
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 10:02:16 GMT
Hi Florian,

I just replaced 0.3.0 with 0.2.0 and it works again. So I am sure that is the only thing I
changed.

Can I provide more information?

Kind regards,

Geert

----- Original Message -----
From: "Florian Müller" <florian.mueller@alfresco.com>
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org, "g vanheusden" <g.vanheusden@aca-it.be>
Sent: Wednesday, April 20, 2011 11:51:23 AM
Subject: Re: Different result with same query but other OpenCMIS version

Hi Geert,

The query code has not been altered between 0.2.0 and 0.3.0. The CMIS
Workbench is built around OpenCMIS. If it returns the correct results,
so the OpenCMIS client library should return the correct results.

Is there anything else you have changed?

Cheers,

Florian

On 20/04/2011 10:40, Geert Vanheusden wrote:
> Dear,
>
> I just upgraded to OpenCMIS 0.3.0 (coming from 0.2.0-incubating) and I noticed that the
same query I used before returns an incorrect result.

> I have a custom document type (park:document) and a park:employeeDocument aspect.
>
> When I execute the following query using OpenCMIS 0.2.0-incubating I have one document
as a result (correct). If I execute the same query using OpenCMIS 0.3.0 then there are no
documents returned.