chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Geert Vanheusden <g.vanheus...@aca-it.be>
Subject Different result with same query but other OpenCMIS version
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2011 09:40:42 GMT
Dear,

I just upgraded to OpenCMIS 0.3.0 (coming from 0.2.0-incubating) and I noticed that the same
query I used before returns an incorrect result.

I have a custom document type (park:document) and a park:employeeDocument aspect.

When I execute the following query using OpenCMIS 0.2.0-incubating I have one document as
a result (correct). If I execute the same query using OpenCMIS 0.3.0 then there are no documents
returned.

cmisSession.query("
SELECT DOCUMENT.*, EMPLOYEEDOCUMENT.*
FROM park:document AS DOCUMENT
JOIN park:employeeDocument AS EMPLOYEEDOCUMENT
ON DOCUMENT.cmis:objectId = EMPLOYEEDOCUMENT.cmis:objectId
WHERE (EMPLOYEEDOCUMENT.employeeDoc:currentEmployeeName LIKE '%VANHEUSDEN%')
", false)

I am using the alfresco-opencmis-extension 0.2 and querying against an Alfreso enterprise
3.4.
If I execute the same query in the latest version of the OpenCMIS workbench I have also one
document as a result (correct).

Any ideas? Maybe a bug in OpenCMIS 0.3.0?

Kind regards,

Geert Vanheusden

 We published a new company movie featuring YOU!
         See http://www.aca-it.be/movie