chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Rich McKnight <richard.mckni...@alfresco.com>
Subject Re: Adding two more getObject() methods
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2011 19:12:10 GMT
+1

Stephan Klevenz <stephan@klaeff.eu> wrote:

+1 Am 05.03.2011 um 18:41 schrieb Florent Guillaume: > That would be useful, yes. >
> Florent > > On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 4:11 PM, Florian Müller > <florian.mueller@alfresco.com>
wrote: >> Hi, >> >> Would anybody object if we would introduce two more
convenience methods to >> the OpenCMIS Session interface? >> >> We have
those two: >> >> CmisObject getObject(ObjectId objectId); >> CmisObject
getObject(ObjectId objectId, OperationContext context); >> >> >> And I would
like to add these two: >> >> CmisObject getObject(String objectId); >> CmisObject
getObject(String objectId, OperationContext context); >> >> >> That would
be a shortcut for some applications that already have the object >> id as a string.
There is actually no need to create an ObjectId object. >> >> >> Thanks,
of R&D, Nuxeo > Open Source, Java EE based, Enterprise Content Management (ECM) >
http://www.nuxeo.com http://www.nuxeo.org +33 1 40 33 79 87