chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Emanuele Lombardi" <lelelomba...@libero.it>
Subject Re: cmis search qurery parsing
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 11:46:47 GMT
Hi Karmakart
I suggest you to see [1] only 2.1.10.1 and subparagraph
However my:documentType can be your custom type defined in the repository,  where my is the
namepsace and documentType is the name. For example cmis:folder represent a container in the
repository.

HTH

Emanuele

[1]http://docs.oasis-open.org/cmis/CMIS/v1.0/os/cmis-spec-v1.0.html#_Toc243905420

> What do you want to search? Documents or folders? All types or a specific one?
> Do you want to search by metadata or full text?
>
> The CMIS query language is similar to SQL. In SQL the FROM clause the defines the table,
in CMIS it defines the object type.

> Florian
>

> On 31/03/2011 11:29, Karnakar Thallapalli wrote:
> > Basically am writing search function,for this I am referring to http://chemistry.apache.org/java/examples/example-process-query-results.html
> >
> > Here I don't understand my:documentType
> > I don't understand my:documentType here what it is exactly does?

2010 Global Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100
among others.

> >> This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
> >> intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee
only. Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of
> >> this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this
e-mail, or the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this
message.