chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From "Karnakar Thallapalli" <karnak...@virtusa.com>
Subject RE: cmis search qurery parsing
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2011 10:29:45 GMT
Basically am writing search function,for this I am referring to http://chemistry.apache.org/java/examples/example-process-query-results.html

Here I don't understand my:documentType
I don't understand my:documentType here what it is exactly does?

-----Original Message-----
From: Florent Guillaume [mailto:fg@nuxeo.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 31, 2011 3:55 PM
To: dev@chemistry.apache.org
Cc: Karnakar Thallapalli
Subject: Re: cmis search qurery parsing

We don't understand your question.
Please state:
1. what you tried
2. what you expected to get
3. what result you obtained instead

Or what you don't understand in the API or the documentation, or in
the CMIS domain model.

Florent

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 12:13 PM, Karnakar Thallapalli
<karnakart@virtusa.com> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I want to perform a search on document
>
> String myType = "my:documentType";
>

> // get the query name of cmis:objectId
>
> ObjectType type = session.getTypeDefinition(myType);
>
> PropertyDefinition<?> objectIdPropDef =
> type.getPropertyDefinitions().get(PropertyIds.OBJECT_ID);
>
> String objectIdQueryName = objectIdPropDef.getQueryName();
>

> String queryString = "SELECT " + objectIdQueryName + " FROM " +
> type.getQueryName();
>

> // execute query
>
> ItemIterable<QueryResult> results = session.query(queryString, false);
>

> for (QueryResult qResult : results) {
>
>   String objectId =
> qResult.getPropertyValueByQueryName(objectIdQueryName);
>
>   Document doc = (Document)
> session.getObject(session.createObjectId(objectId));
>
> }
>

> Can any one elaborate  my:Type   here
>

> Virtusa was recently ranked and featured in 2010 Deloitte Technology Fast 500, 2010 Global
Services 100, IAOP's 2010 Global Outsourcing 100 sub-list and 2010 FinTech 100 among others.

> This message, including any attachments, contains confidential information
> intended for a specific individual and purpose, and is intended for the addressee only.
Any unauthorized disclosure, use, dissemination, copying, or distribution of
> this message or any of its attachments or the information contained in this e-mail, or
the taking of any action based on it, is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete this message.