chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Jakub Liska <liska.ja...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: server-bindings as war package
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2011 20:29:38 GMT
Thank you Micheal,

if you were willing to check this proposition out, I'd really
appreciate that. If there isn't a problem that I don't see. Liferay
team just implemented CMIS support for connecting third party
repositories into LR document library.

And I proposed this :
http://www.liferay.com/community/forums/-/message_boards/message/7972853

King regards, Jakub