chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Gabriele Columbro <gabri...@apache.org>
Subject [VOTE] Release chemistry-jar-resource-bundle 0.3.0 (RC1)
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2011 14:09:18 GMT
My dear Chemists,
as per https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-325, with this vote
I'm asking to:

- Validate whether contents (or if at all we are in need) of the
custom LICENSE file in all Maven released artifacts.
For common memory, we added it for the 0.1.0-incubating release
(https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CMIS-325)
- In case you agree, then you will also voting for release a 0.3.0
version of the chemistry-jar-resource-bundle, needed to  have a
reproducible release process for OpenCMIS 0.3.0 (which depends on this
bundle)

Please take some time to review this vote since this package is
functional to OpenCMIS 0.3.0 TLP release.

You can find the Maven artifact (for distribution at
repository.apache.org) staged at:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachechemistry-002/org/apache/chemistry/resources/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle/

Sources tag can be found at:
http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/chemistry/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle/tags/chemistry-jar-resource-bundle-0.3.0-RC1/

A detail of licensing requirements for ASF release packages can be
found at http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html.

The vote is open for 72 hours and passes if a majority of at least
three +1 Chemistry PMC votes are cast.

Please cast your votes!

[ ] +1 We need a custom LICENSE in artifacts so proceed with releasing
chemistry-jar-resource-bundle 0.3.0
[ ] -1 We don't need a custom LICENSE file or Do not release this
package because...

Thanks in advance for the cooperation.

Ciao,
Gab