chemistry-dev mailing list archives

From Sebastian Danninger <sebastian.dannin...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: CMIS Introduction
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2011 15:10:15 GMT
Wouldn't it be helpful to provide way more code snippets than we have at the
moment. I got some cases (listing, upload, download, meta tagging) that I
could contribute already and it's getting more. I think the tutorials
mentioned above are a good start since I read all of em, but Code snippets
are way more practical to my mind.